Our Step Picture Frame Range
A contemporary style of frames at 30mm wide, fully wrapped MDF in a matt finish in Black and White and Dark Grey.
Our Step range is a very popular seller and a great choice for showcasing memories, family portraits, certificates, vinyl records, jigsaws and many other uses.
All our picture frames come with a shatter-proof, Perspex sheet instead of glass.
Our Perspex front covers are an excellent alternative for glass, ideal for use within children's rooms, play areas, offices, clubs, restaurants and cafes as the Perspex sheet shatter proof and much safer to use.
The Perspex sheet comes with a protective film on both sides to protect from scratches and damage whilst in transit and once peeled off, the Perspex is effectively indistinguishable from glass.
At a Glance:
- Perspex or Glass: Perspex (peel off the double-sided protective film)
- Kick Stand Available: only up to size 11x11 Inches
- Mount Board/ Paper Insert: Not Included
- Custom Sizes Available: Yes
- Mount / Aperture Available: No
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Manufactured here in Scotland
- Family Run Customer Service Team
- All Picture Frames up to 11”x11” inches will come with a kickstand and hanging hooks.
- All sizes above 11” x11” inches are hang-only. Hanging hooks are included but any string which may be required is not included.
- The width of the moulding: 30mm (approximate)
- Width Rebate in moulding: 8mm (approximate)
- The depth of the moulding: 15mm (approximate)
- Moulding Depth Rebate: 8mm
- Moulding Width Recess: 5-6mm
How to Pick The Correct Picture Frame Size
All our frames are listed by the size of the picture which fits into them so an A4 picture would fit into our A4 size frames exactly.
The overall size of the frame and the viewing window will be different from the size of the picture fitting into the frame due to the recess in the width of our frames which is used to hold the picture, Perspex and backboard in place without falling out of the front of the frame.
The details of the recess can be found above.
Custom Bespoke Sizes
If you have any odd sized pictures that you can’t find frames for, or have any special projects that require a bespoke frame please don’t hesitate to contact us as being a manufacturer we can make frames to almost any size required.
Family Run Customer Service
Do you have any questions about our Frames?
Being a family run business, we handle all our customer service personally without outsourcing it, this way you can rest assured that when contacting us that you will receive the best possible customer service, as we always look to resolve any issues our customers have as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We are dedicated to answering your questions and resolving any issues during our office hours from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 4pm Saturday.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and offer a ‘30 Day Money Back Guarantee’ if you are not completely happy with your purchase. Buy with confidence!
We just ask that items are sent back unopened and in original packing. Please note customers will be liable for any return postage costs.
Lost or Damaged Frames
Here at A K Frames, we understand that for you to display your pictures and memories proudly that our frames need to be perfect!
In light of this if our frames arrive damaged, please contact us and we will arrange a replacement to be sent out as quickly as possible, or offer a full refund if it is preferred.